PDA

View Full Version : Down the River there be Dragons

MBaggett
03-17-2012, 11:33 AM
We play a modified First Edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons game. The current campaign is a fantasy version of the Lewis and Clark expedition. The idea is your group travels down a river into an unexplored territory and encounters various people and civilizations. You travel with a larger groupthatprovides support but during adventures the party leaves them on the river and explores.

Fly by Knight
03-19-2012, 07:19 AM
Sounds like fun. I would need to run the time and information past my wife. What time do you play? How long do you play? When is the next game?

Thanks

MBaggett
03-20-2012, 10:18 AM
We play a couple of Saturdays every month from 10am-6pm. Next game is this Saturday.

Send me some background information on yourself, your email address, and the type of character you want to play. I think the party could use a mage or cleric but it is up to you what you would like to play. This game uses modified classes but I willsned you a campign guide wityh all of that and more.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

BTW, how old are you? We have players from 18-80 years old. Pardon the typos, too, I hurt my right index finger so I am having a little trouble typing today.

Fly by Knight
03-23-2012, 03:22 PM
We just had a baby, and after talking it over, I really am not available except 1x per month. Sorry, good luck finding players.

Mourn
03-26-2012, 05:08 PM
If you're still looking for players I'd be interested. I'm 29 and would probably like to play a mage.

MBaggett
03-27-2012, 08:26 AM
Ok. Send me a private message with your bio and contact information. We play again on April 14th so we have some time to work on your character. I'll email you a campaign guide for you to look over, too.