PDA

View Full Version : Help Talk About Supers!

Dragonfly
03-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Hey guys,

I thought I would bring this thread to your attention, if you haven't seen it already: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?617389-Marvel-or-Mutants-amp-Masterminds-(or-SUPERS)-sell-me

The OP was asking for feedback on Marvel Heroic, Mutants and Masterminds, and SUPERS!! I figure it's a good opportunity to talk about our love for SUPERS! in the same breath as some of the more popular games. I've already chimed in. I'm not saying you should, but I thought I'd bring it up in case you were so inclined. :-)

I hope this isn't out-of-line and/or annoying.

Best,

Dragonfly

novaexpress
03-07-2012, 01:01 PM
I'd like to, but I don't think my level in English would help a lot. ;-)

Simon W
03-07-2012, 01:19 PM
I'd like to, but I don't think my level in English would help a lot. ;-)

You've expressed yourself pretty well on this forum so far.

Dustland
03-07-2012, 04:19 PM
I was going to say the same thing. Nova, you speak (or at least write) better english than a great many people on these message boards who grew up around it! Trust me, you don't have anything to worry about. If you didn't have that tagline on your posts I'd have never guessed you weren't a native speaker.

Dragonfly
03-07-2012, 04:42 PM
I totally agree, novaexpress. I've come close to mentioning the same thing in response to your signature line. Your English is fine. Frankly, I wouldn't have known that you are not a native speaker if you hadn't made a point of mentioning it.

Best,

Dragonfly

novaexpress
03-08-2012, 03:24 AM
Thank you, guys.
My years of English pratice haven't been a waste of time, so. ;-)
Even, if I still take time to jot down just a few lines on a forum (because of self-checking with the dictionary).
Anyway, I'll have a look at the rpg.net forum mentioned above.

Dragonfly
03-08-2012, 07:52 PM
I saw your post over there, novaexpress. Thanks for chiming in. The way I see it, talking the game up in the same thread as MH and M&M will give this little gem more exposure. I think it just needs to be noticed a bit more.

Best,

Dragonfly

novaexpress
03-09-2012, 05:24 AM
i agree with you.