PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 Group Looking for One More

JohnnyB
03-04-2012, 05:27 PM
I currently host a Dungeons & Dragons v3.5 game in Wedgwood and I'm looking for one more player. We're a fun loving group of players who don't take themselves too seriously. We game almost every Tuesday evening from 6:30pm to about 10:30pm.

The game is a dual campaign game, with an Eberron game played one week and DM'd by one of the other players, and a Forgotten Realms campaign I run. We have been running modules up to this point in both games, with the Eberron game getting modified some and the Forgotten Realms game not so much. Currently the Forgotten Realms game is about halfway through Expedition to Castle Ravenloft, and the Eberron game is somewhere towards the end of the Forgotten Forge-Shadows of the Last War-Whispers of the Vampire's Blade chain of adventures.

Characters are generated using official D&D material (either through the sourcebooks or Dungeon and Dragon magazine), with the DM having the final say on anything outside of the core rulebooks.

I'm looking for a player who has experience playing 3.5, is able to relate and get along with other players in the 20-30 year age range, and is able to attend on a regular basis.

I'm not looking for power gamers (I've got two already, that's enough), rules lawyers, people who take this game too seriously, or people who are socially inept (I realize that last one probably rules out a lot of the gamer community, but it is what it is).

If you're interested, shoot me a message letting me know why you'd be a good fit for my group and any questions you may have, and maybe we'll talk further!

Axegrind
03-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Hi there,

Let me know if you're ok with a 40 something dude showing up to play. If you're cool with that I'd love to join in.

Thanks,

Alton

Baron Furious
03-01-2014, 12:54 PM
You don't by chance still have a group? I know i'm on the other side of the water, but I'm looking for a stable group myself to play. Well versed in 3.5 and just want to play.

Melinkurian Abatha
12-13-2014, 02:42 PM
this may be an old thread but since I am LFG I thought I would give you a shout. I have been playing D & D since 1981 and would love to join any game other than 4e (didn't care for that one).

Happy Holidays!! :)