PDA

View Full Version : 2 players looking for a campaign

UMDPenguin
03-02-2012, 10:34 PM
I have played D&D for a number of years, including a 3.5 campaign that went from 1-20. My wife is new to the game, but is enjoying it and is a quick learner.

We would really like to find a group of people to play with. We are 27 and 23 (a computer engineer and a housewife) looking for people who generally have their acts/lives together but like to laugh and indulge in some geekiness. Plans for a long campaign are preferable, but we'd settle for anything. We'd also prefer 4th edition but could play 3.5 or pathfinder if necessary.

wizzle
03-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Hey guys
I'm definitely interested. I live in Columbia.
I grew up playing AD&D and then started playing again when 3rd Edition came out. I played some 3.5 but have not played 4th, but definitely interested. What days or evenings are good for you all? My weekends are out, but most weeknights work for me!

UMDPenguin
03-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Sorry for the delayed response, been a busy couple of weeks for me. Weeknights would end up better for us as well. However we are now up to 3, and no DM. Would still need a few. Hopefully some more people will respond.

tunguska
03-14-2012, 06:29 AM
I live in the area and I might be interested in a game. I've never really played DnD 4th edition, but I'd be willing to give it a try.

Zeta Ockham
03-22-2012, 04:46 PM
I'd be interested in starting a D&D campaign. I haven't played in a number of years, so I'd have to do some quick refreshers. Previously, I played mostly D&D 3.5, but dabbled lightly in 4th edition. And by dabble, I mostly just read the new rule book. =P

Due to other commitments my best times are on the weekend.

Good luck with getting things going.

HeWhoIsnt
03-28-2012, 05:35 PM
I am looking for a group to join. I am willing to both play and run a 3.5/Pathfinder game, not so much 4.0.

I am mostly available at the end of the week (Thurs & Fri being the best days)

Nevarr
04-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Aloha,

I'm looking to host a Sunday game out of my apartment in Silver Spring. Based on Pathfinder, with some modifications involving the Fate system's usage of Aspects and Character generation, and possibly adding a little bit of Ars Magica into the mix to flesh out spellcasting. In a month I get the official gaming table, but until then I have the chairs and a workable coffee table that can make do short-term. What I'm looking for are players who are more into character and story building than maxing stats and abilities, or quoting rules. But don't worry, I like a good fight as well. I also prefer open sandbox campaigns, where the world is reactive instead of scripted and lean toward more realistic fantasy settings since they make the supernatural more compelling through scarcity.

I'm aiming for a group of 4-5 players total. If that sounds interesting, let me know and we can see how things work out.

Otherwise, good luck.

Cordially,
Link

menelothiel
05-28-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm looking for a group - are you still looking for players?

Thanks,
Mene

Tenebrus
08-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Still looking for players? My wife and I are both recent DC area transplants, and it sounds like we might be a good fit here. I have a fair amount of experience on both sides of the screen, and we are both looking for a game with the potential to go 1-20.

Drop me a reply and let me know. Thanks in Advance!