PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some PbP "Evil Overlords" to wildcard up my meatspace DFRPG game

Bicarbonate
02-28-2012, 12:45 AM
I Run a weekly fate based dresden files game at a local FLGS, and... This (http://www.treasuretables.org/2006/12/the-care-and-feeding-of-evil-overlords) article gave me the idea of recruiting some "faction" players to run some minor factions in my game. Essentially you get to add your group of weresheep bikers, evil lawfirm, bloodsucking mobsters, or whatever) as a faction in a PbP type of game (by email or forum as decided best by the would be overlords). each week you can submit a quick form along the lines of the one described in the article. The game itself is set in south florida, you could be an established player in the gameworld area (the players have done very little exploring of anything I don't throw in their face making it easy to fit almost anything in seamlessly), or you could be a new player on the scene looking to make inroads into town. If desired I'll setup an obsidianportal campaign page for the overlords as well Are you interested? curious, needing info? [other]?