PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Dragon minis of all types

MonkPlayer
02-23-2012, 07:25 AM
I'm looking to buy Dragon miniatures sized huge and bigger. Post a reply and I'll usually respond the same day.

Simetradon
05-14-2012, 08:22 PM
Not to completely derail your thread, but have you taken a look at McFarlane's Dragon Series? You might be able to pick them up at a Toy's R Us or similar for about $15 a piece.

MonkPlayer
10-08-2012, 05:38 PM
I already own several of these and am still looking for D&D minis of all types as I know own about 60 dragon minis.

Tony Misfeldt
03-16-2017, 07:49 PM
Schleich Figures has a line of fantasy figures, including dragons. Most of their figures are too large to use in D&D, but their dragon and dinosaur figures are proportionately the perfect size to use with D&D figures.

If you check other, smaller and lesser known, toy stores, you might find some dragon minis that are also well suited to use in D&D games. I bought two dragon figures, a hydra, and a Schleich brand dragon from a small toy store in Vancouver BC called "It's All Fun & Games". Those 4 figures cost me a total of about $50 (roughly the equivalent of just one dragon figure from WotC).

You can also try checking the toy section at one of your local thrift stores. You never know what you might find at a thrift store. I found a large battery operated red dragon at a thrift store once. It would be a gargantuan red dragon to the characters' minis. I don't know what it was originally meant for, but if you really want the PC's to crap their pants that's a good one to use if you can find it.

Hope this helps.