PDA

View Full Version : 4e Play-As-You-Go campaign Group (Repost)

doerrtea
02-20-2012, 01:10 AM
*****The Last Post Of Mine WONT OPEN ON MY CONNECTION, HAS ERROR'D, FORGIVE REPOST*****

So, due to frequently occurring problems getting to play some 4e, I've decided to get a group committed to getting some play.

I've got a campaign setting I've been developing that could make an interesting play. To describe it all here right now would be silly. In fact that is my first creed;

<b>Reveal only what is known. The future is never known to any member of the party</b<

Bascially, instead of knowing all the stuff for an entire saga, lets just get some dungeons, or some caves, or some missions. Start from the ground up. Old fashion get r' done. As the party grows and learns of the world and stuff, then the group can select a path, and what sort of adventure they'd like and a situation can be developed to suit. This plays to my next point.

<b>The GM/DM can, and is promoted, to be traded among the players</b>

This is to make sure a session can always be played. Also, I think as the DM/GM of a given adventure, you can introduce an NPC of appropriate lvl/skill/purpose and play them during the time. This could be good, or evil ;) so that could make the time more interesting for everyone.

Obviously with those two things in mind, this group would require some dedication outside of game nights. We'd all be responsible for creating and playing the game we are seeking to play.

IF you're interested in playing, but aren't sure of some things thats why this is a forum.

PM me with specific questions. Post here if interested to keep the thread noticed.

OtherwordlyDreamer
02-20-2012, 05:33 PM
I am down to play some 4e!!! Just want to be in a game with enough players. What day/days & time do u play?

Rathalius
02-20-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm in. I want to get some more game time in during the week. Looking for a game running on Monday nights if possible so I can space my games out through the week. Tuesdays and Fridays could also work for me, but I'm already playing Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Emerald_wind
02-21-2012, 07:04 AM
I'd be interested, depending on day and time.

ultra_dude
02-23-2012, 06:12 AM
i'd be down to play, just gotta works out a non-conflicting time.

Formosus XVI
03-01-2012, 12:17 AM
I'd like to join up if you still have room.

Emerald_wind
03-01-2012, 06:45 AM
A few questions:
1. Is this game going to get going any time soon?
2. What day and time are you planning to play?
3. What starting level?
4. Further thoughts on setting (world, house rules, etc.)?

Ratharan
03-01-2012, 07:53 PM
I would like to join this game as well if there is still room

Fireball McGee
03-09-2012, 07:18 PM
I would also be interested if the game is still open?