PDA

View Full Version : Bad Sports for Supers!

Dustland
02-18-2012, 02:47 PM
Thought the "big game" was over and done? Think again!

B&E Gaming brings you Bad Sports, a collection of athletically themed villains set to wreak havoc in your super hero campaigns. This Supers! compatible product is an adventure, milieu and rogue's gallery, all wrapped up in 37 neat little pages. Take your teams on a Silver Age romp through historic (some say legendary) Coastal City, a metropolis on the move--unless the forces of evil have their way! This adventure takes you through the seedy streets of Creuxsville, to the eery backdrop of Bygone, to a pulse-pounding finale replete with mutants, mechs, hockey-playing femmes, and, of course, the obligatory robot Ape (the ever fearsome Grid Iron featured on the cover). It's all about being a hero (and ratings, of course). It's Bad Sports -- one helluva good time!

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=99612

Enjoy!

urbwar
02-18-2012, 03:31 PM
I got mine; I hope I was the first customer!

Dragonfly
02-19-2012, 10:25 AM
Congrats, Dustland! It's SO GOOD to see it for sale. Again - I had a BLAST playtesting it, as did my daughters and my regular gaming group. Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend it!

Best,

Dragonfly

Dustland
02-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Cool, thanks. I'm hoping Bashman (Chris R.) gives us the go ahead for the BASH version soon. I did the conversions for it and those villains become vicious in the BASH rules. A creative GM could have a blast running them.

honestiago
02-20-2012, 08:14 PM
I owe you a dollar, urb. I meant to price it at $4.99 and screw up. Someday, I'll buy you a bag of chips.:-)

Simon W
02-21-2012, 02:08 AM
Nice to see this out. Good work!

urbwar
02-21-2012, 08:16 AM
I owe you a dollar, urb. I meant to price it at $4.99 and screw up. Someday, I'll buy you a bag of chips.:-)

Since I plan on buying the BASH version too, you could always give me a dollar discount coupon when i comes out, and we'll be even :)