PDA

View Full Version : Seeking more Players or new Group

Balthazar
02-17-2012, 01:11 PM
As it stands right now I play with a small group, 3 people, on the weekends. We have played several games over the past year, but at this moment we are playing D&D 4e. We are looking for more players to join our group or we are looking to join a group. We are available to play on the weekends, afternoons and evenings. If you are interested in discussing a possible introduction let me know. Thanks.

GC13
02-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Where is the game held?

Balthazar
02-20-2012, 09:13 AM
The game is held in the Dallas area (635E and Hillcrest). We are playing D&D 4e we have a Male Half-elf Warpriest, Female Elf Ranger, Male Eladrin Wizard, Female Human Cavalier. All the characters at this time are level 6.

GC13
02-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Ah, you guys are relatively convenient to my location. What are your games like? I personally prefer the roleplaying side of the game more, but plenty of people really get into the tactical combat.

Balthazar
02-22-2012, 09:06 AM
Well half our group has people who were new to D&D and RP so we have focused on the rules aspect for awhile. Our group is level 6 now so the rules are pretty much down and we are steering the ship towards more RP. Id love to get new people who are more in to the RP side as it would help. I would like a 50/50, combat/rp, ratio if we could, as that's would I would prefer in my groups.

GC13
02-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Well, I suppose I'd be willing to give that a try. I suppose this is the part where you send me a PM and we start interrogating each other more aggressively. :D