PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out there playing Black Crusade or Deathwatch?

Fenrisnorth
02-13-2012, 09:05 PM
Unfortunately I cannot find a group in my location to play either of these games. And Online play is even worse, all I can find is play by post, and while it works for ome, I just can't stay focussed in the action or dialogue. I would love to find an online game using maptools or vassal or even chat based. Does anyone know of any games like this, or RL games in the Bay Area?

WolfmanRawr
02-14-2012, 05:14 PM
I wish, I myself am just waiting till I can get into a game that's already going to get a feel for it to before I run my own Black Crusade game. It's been too long since I've played to efficiently do it any other way.

darkanglmarine
02-28-2012, 06:05 PM
Having the same issue in the Phoenix area. Maybe we should get together and start an online campaign using Skype, Ventrillo, etc.

I have the Dark Heresy books (Players Guide, Inquisitors Handbook, The Haarlock Saga (all 3), and the Creature Antheam (SP?)) and possibly a few others I've over looked. I haven't really played or gone through the rules myself, but I guess I could dig in if I had to.

Nerash
03-14-2012, 11:36 AM
I'm actually currently playing a Dark Heresy/Black Crusade/Rogue Trade campaign, and I've been meaning to try my hand at gm:ing. That being said I have 0 experience with being a gm but I'd be more than happy to try. In case you guys want to try it give me a pm.

Funkmaster Rick
03-14-2012, 04:21 PM
I once made a Grey Knights army. Shit was badass. I highly enjoyed the flavour of Space Marines (though not as much as Orks!) and think I might enjoy trying this out. If a potential game forms, feel free to contact me.