PDA

View Full Version : Searching for roleplayers that enjoy Medieval Fantasy Town Creations

Morashitar
02-13-2012, 01:18 PM
I have been contemplating on creating a medieval town game where everyone plays a certain role in town, such as being a lord, knight, captain of the guard, barkeep, armorsmith, general goods store owner, scribe, priest or spiritual master, etc. etc.
The town would be set in the Lands of Bavidirian based on my amateur novel I have written. We would first concentrate on creating a town together of which each play their individual part of creating flavor and realistic notions of the town's activity.
To make this game interesting I would need at least 10 members to join, but if we had over 100 that would be even better of which each play a certain role in society.
If you would be interested in trying this game then just mention what kind of profession you would like to be and what other things you think would make the game interesting. Mind you that there will be no "adventurer" type characters such as druid, fighter, mage, rogue because that comes a lot later. We want to first work on the internal structure of a town and what is needed to keep it strong.
The name of the town would be Nurenhill.
If we can scrap 10 members to work on a town structure and activity that can work together then I can actually create a diagram to help guide us to continue.
Either way let me know how you feel and communicate with each other by sending emails about this interest so we can actually work together on the project!
To find me go to the website (www.playbyposting.com (http://www.playbyposting.com) and look for the "gamemaster searching" thread to announce your profession. Also don't hesitate to look at the link that will provide information about the various professions in those days. Have a great week and I am looking forward to your input on the project!

AirRhino
02-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Well if you got a voice server up, that would be easiest way to start recruiting and organizing efforts. Sens me a pm if you''re still into this and I'll be glad to play/help.