PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group

OctobersRain
02-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Hello, I'm looking for a roleplay group in York Pa. I am kinda sorta new to roleplaying in general (though I know World of Darkness very well). Any kind of game is fine by be though I am very interested in different games of WoD and CoC, but any kind of game is fine by me as long as your willing to teach me. If your looking for a place to roleplay at I would suggest the Emporium on Market street. But like I said I can't really travel to far (my main mode of transport being bus) and I am also a college student who also works. I would be very grateful if people want to form a new group with in york. Feel free to post here. ^ ^

cplmac
02-13-2012, 08:23 AM
Unfortunately, you are on the oppsite end of the state for me to really be able to assist you in finding a group or being able to get one started. There are some folks here on P&PG that are from out one the eastern end of PA though, so perhaps they will see this and be able to point you in the direction of some gaming.

OctobersRain
02-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Thank you very much. I hope I get pointed in the right direction soon as well. ^ ^