PDA

View Full Version : The Window ~ Zombie RPG

Scotty
01-31-2012, 03:38 PM
Hello and welcome.

This Zombie play by post rpg will run using the rules system The Window (http://www.mimgames.com/window/) which is, in my opinion, the best system going for any rpg. Anyway, my bias aside, this rpg will be a first for me in two ways... one, it is my first zombie rpg I have ever run and two, I am using The Window for online PBP instead of table top. In my mind it works but only by giving it a try can we see if it will be successful or not.

The date and time is now, 2012. Month and day will be determined on the day it begins.

Please hit me up at scotty.r.ewing@gmail.com to be invited to the game. Please dont clog up this thread with requests and mindless chatter.

Once accepted into the game, you will need to design at least 3 characters to use (I will most likely kill one perhaps more of you in short order - this is a zombie game after all and one wrong move means you're dead). Please use the game system as your guide in character development. Create fun, normal types... such as a cop, a baker, a newspaper boy, a stay at home mom, a politician, basically any person you might look at when standing on a street corner. Dont go all greedy and make yourself a Navy Seal Sniper who is best in his class or the worlds leading authority on virus'. Normal/average/common is way more fun in a game like this. Trust me.

I will let you know more soon... for now... email me.

Thanks

Scott

Scotty
02-24-2012, 11:27 AM
One joined so far. Still room.

Thanks

Scotty
10-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Revisiting this... any takers?

Scotty
04-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Ignore this thread. No takers.