PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Game

Chthon
01-27-2012, 11:04 PM
We're an established group looking for two more players. We have two DMs and are finishing up a 3.5 game and will be moving back to a Pathfinder game. We will most likely be playing Pathfinder from here on out. We are mostly in our 40s but younger, mature players are welcome. Our current group consists of two women and four men. We play in a non-smoking house (you can smoke outside on the deck if you must) and there are cats in the home and a dog who will be kenneled during games. In other words, lots of pet hair. We play on Fridays from 7 pm until we get tired, usually around midnight, about twice a month. We all try to agree on our Fridays for each month. If you have a problem with profanity, light drinking, liberal politics, gays, or irreligiousness, we aren't the group for you. If however you think we won't offend you and you can accept the DM's word as final, then please get in touch and we can talk about it! Email me at chthon (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.

Billb
01-28-2012, 10:07 AM
I would like to inquire about your game/campaign. I have played D&D for many years.. Started with 1st ED up to 3.5. I have played Champions, Rifts, Cyperpunk, just to name a few others. I have been out of the gaming loop for about 3 years and have been wanting to get back into the swing of things.. If you are still looking for new players,please get back with me at atx_texas_holdem (at) yahoo (dot)com

Rochin
01-28-2012, 12:02 PM
Email sent! Sounds like a great group.

Arkhemedes
01-28-2012, 06:24 PM
Ditto on the E-mail sent, and I agree - sounds like a great group.

I just noticed that my signature fits in nicely after Rochin's. :biggrin:

Rochin
01-29-2012, 11:54 AM
Indeed it does! Nice!