PDA

View Full Version : I just wanna play some 4e...

ultra_dude
01-23-2012, 07:35 PM
looking to play some 4e online over whatever programs you have (preferably skype, and some form of virtual table top) I don't have much exp playing online DnD. I've been playing 4e since april 2011 but my group doesn't play as often as i would prefer...

I'm willing to DM but I'd prefer to play as I'm not heaps confident in my DMing skillz, but I'm very familiar with the rules and mechanics of 4e, I tend to play and describe things pretty cinematicaly in game and i have heaps of ideas for encounters, stories and settings.

I live in Melbourne, Australia (EST) but I'm willing to work around time differences.

PM me or post up here if you wanna play,

cheers

Talaeladar
01-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Hiya, I'm willing to join your group if you're still planning one. I have 15 years of D&D/AD&D experience and I'm very familiar with all versions and own all material for all versions. I also have Skype and MapTool (v1.3b87). I live in Oklahoma (USA) which is USA-CST timezone. I believe our time difference is 16 hours, but my schedule is very flexible, and if yours is a little flexible too, we should be able to work with it easily enough. I'd like to join as a Player, but I am willing to DM if you can't find one otherwise. If you do need me to DM, that's fine, but if I do DM I think I'd like to have a permanent NPC character in the party so I can have some Player fun as well as DMing. If that's all cool with you, let me know. You can either let me know here or can find me on Skype (name: talaeladar)

Kevin Burns
02-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Hey if you need people I'm interested i have a little experience playing 4e and I'm pretty flexible time wise if you ever get something going send me an email.

Prometheus22
02-15-2012, 10:58 AM
I would be in as well. I am in Mountain Standard time in the US. Let me know what I can do to help.

Rathalius
02-19-2012, 09:59 PM
I'd love to join another game. I'm on kind of a D&D kick now, as I'm already involved in games on Wednesday and Thursday nights but I'd like to get one more if possible. Big fan of 4e.

OtherwordlyDreamer
02-20-2012, 06:17 PM
I'll join. I haven't played much of 4e since the whole 3.5 change to 4 but I have every book that the 4 edition released. Im ready to play unless u have all the players for the game.

doerrtea
02-22-2012, 09:59 PM
I'm interested, I've tried posting information about my campaign ideas etc, but all my threads seem to error and i can never re-open them.
If there is no room in the group I understand, of if the group is struggling to get off its feet I could have a few ideas how to help :).

email me at matt063@msn.com with details thx.

Ratharan
03-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Hi I am interested in playing as well. I would love to get into a 4e campaign. If I can join send me a pm please