PDA

View Full Version : Asheville Pathfinder Lodge

dinketry
01-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Dear One and All,

The Asheville Pathfinder Lodge will once again be throwing open its doors for Pathfinder Society Gaming on Saturday, January 21st at 530PM at World Coffee Cafe in downtown Asheville.

Come on out and meet the gang, say hi to the nice baristas at World Coffee (and buy a cup of joe), and roll some dice with gusto! Make sure to ask the baristas where the Back Room is, for that's where we'll be (and it's a bear to find on your own).

We'll be teaching any and all who show up how to join in on the wondrous world of Pathfinder Society. Start your New Year off in Golarion-style with 2-3 tables of PFS goodness and fun. Did we mention role-playing?

World Coffee Cafe is across from Blitzkrieg Games on Battery Park Avenue in downtown Asheville.
Pathfinder is the evolution of the world's oldest RPG and published by the good folks at Paizo. Much more at www.paizo.com.

Come on out and get medieval on their a$$,
(ba dum CHING) .

StrangePackage
01-19-2012, 07:37 AM
I'll be there!

We have a really strong group of folks who we can count on to come out, but that doesn't mean we aren't interested in more. Come on out- it doesn't matter your experience with Pathfinder, or even RPGs generally, you'll find helpful and friendly folks to welcome you.

Looking forward to Saturday!

SP

dinketry
04-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Dear One and All,

Golarions rejoice! The Asheville Pathfinder Society Lodge will be opening its doors once again this coming Saturday, April 28th. The Lodge will be meeting at Hillside Games, at 611 Tunnel Rd in Asheville to start gaming at 6PM. Come early if you need to make a character.

This will be your last chance to get some PFS in your blood until GeekOut on May 12th. We'll have 2-3 tables of blood, guts, and glory to offer. And if you don't like that, I'm sure there will be board games and card games a-plenty to whet your whistle.

Or is it "wet"?

Nevertheless, your friendly neighborhood GMs will be waiting with bated (baited?) breath to run you through some PFS scenarios. Don't know Pathfinder Society? Don't worry! Grab a friend and a pencil (or two) and come along! We're always looking for new people to join in on the fun.

Be well, my gaming peeps,
Dink