PDA

View Full Version : KayeoticNeutral, you will be missed!

Xhaosdaemon
01-17-2012, 11:14 AM
I just wanted to let those on this forum who know her know that KayeoticNeutral passed away on Friday 1/13/12. I just found out yesterday and the news floored me. We had been gaming together in chat games the past 8 months and she was a great gamer as well as a great friend. You don't find many people who are totally open to new gaming experiences that are also very laid back in mood and devoted to getting into character. It always hurts to lose a friend, even moreso when that friend was only 21 and had her whole life ahead of her. Being in 4 chat games together and talking apart from that it is going to feel very empty for a long time I think........Until we meet again, I will miss you Kaye!:Cry:

Lazarus
01-17-2012, 05:13 PM
I knew Kaye also and found her to be fun and spontaneous. She will indeed be so sorely missed.

pruttm
01-17-2012, 05:16 PM
Very sad. We will all miss you.

jb105
01-17-2012, 05:18 PM
RIP Kaye.

spidey
01-18-2012, 12:58 AM
I'm shocked at this terrible news. We've video chatted on skype. I chatted with her many times... In fact I was just talking to her on skype only about 48 hours before she died.

She was a special woman. I'm sure there are many people out there like myself that she touched in a very positive way. She will be greatly missed.

cplmac
01-18-2012, 10:36 AM
:(

This is terrible news, indeed. I had the pleasure of getting to converse with her many times in the Chat. It is always sad when someone so young passes.

Xhaosdaemon, if possible, could you PM me an address that a card can be sent to offer condolences to her family? This way we can let them know that she had friends from all over. I would be sure to sign it as coming from the entire P&PG community.