PDA

View Full Version : complete psionic errata

nijineko
01-17-2012, 12:46 AM
i just found out that there was, in fact, a complete psionic errata. it really did clear up a number of my questions. =D

Malruhn
01-17-2012, 09:35 PM
I have pdf's of the Psionics Handbook errata as well as the Expanded Psionics Handbook errata.

In addition, I've got pdf's of the Psionics Handbook FAQ, the Web enhancement and "Master More Powers of the Mind." Added to that, I've also got the Psionics Toolkit.

Yeah, I've got WAY too many files.

nijineko
01-19-2012, 01:18 AM
i'll see your files and raise you... i have a 99% complete copy of the entire wotc website, 3.x and previous portions only. that weighs in at 2.18gb, compressed. several thousand files (which include most if not all of the ones you named).

additionally, the complete psionic errata is unique in that it was never published on the website. it has never been available, until recently, due to suffering an untimely death at the hands of 4e and other changes at WotC. ^^

Malruhn
01-19-2012, 05:21 PM
Well, since you want to play, "How big is your... pdf", I've got 75 gigs (uncompressed) worth of over 5100 files from ALL editions - and several other playing systems. Nanny, nanny, boo, boo.

I know you are, but what am I? :p:lol:

nijineko
01-20-2012, 01:20 AM
but i own all the hardcopy of all the pdfs i use. =P

...except for the website materials aforementioned, of course.

even back in the days when i collected... temporal echoes... indiscriminately, i don't think i ever hit that high a mass of rpg-only stuff. total, maybe, but not just rpg. ^^

so, i'm forced to concede to you on sheer mass, but i still think i have a pretty unique and rare item in the complete psionic errata. though, with that amount, i'm guessing you can match my rare with a few others of your own, ne?

Malruhn
01-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Holy carp on a Popsicle stick, Batman, how overloaded are your bookshelves?? I've got two six foot and two four foot bookshelves full to overflowing - and only have about 40% in hard-copy!!

I bow to your lack of fiscal restraint!!

I have no clue as to what I have is actually rare or unique - outside of the "Book of Ebon Bindings" from MAR Barker's Empire of the Petal Thrown (Tekumel) campaign world. I bought indescriminately and am now going through and reviewing to determine usefulness (and to assign some sort of "Dewey-Decimal" format to my HORRIBLY mashed up files), and am re-filing anything that I determine "useless" or "already plagiarized".

nijineko
01-26-2012, 02:33 AM
heheh. it's called buy cheap, use coupons, and wait for sales. or other peoples money. (ie: gifts)

still, even so, i've probably spent hundreds easily, maybe even a thousand and more give or take a few hundred, over the years.