PDA

View Full Version : Online pathfinder rise of the runelords game looking for 1-2 more!

derkapickle
01-16-2012, 12:21 AM
Our tuesday night pathfinder game just lost someone due to him getting a promotion (yay for him, boo for the rest of us.) Therefore, we are looking for someone else to join in mid-campaign. We are currently 5th level, and our party is comprised of a sorcerer, fighter, and cleric. So we could really use a trapmonkey. We are a very laid back group, with a good amount of friendly profanity being thrown around constantly. We play roughly 10-1030 pm to 2 am central time. If you'd like in, let me know! It would be great if we could find someone by this tuesday!

AirRhino
01-16-2012, 01:25 PM
I have venrilo and can learn maptools. New to pathfinders but would love to learn and play.

derkapickle
01-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Well, if you could get on vent tonight around the time specified that would be wonderful. If not, if you can show up tomorow that would still work. If you need help creating a character we can help you, just let me know when you can be on!

AirRhino
01-16-2012, 03:45 PM
I would need the vent info

Sent you a pm but now sure if it went threw, only a few hours old on this site.

I got the coffee going so as soon as I get the info i'll be on to learn and get prepared :)

Got my Pdf's all set up from Paizo. Looking over races and classes.

AirRhino
01-16-2012, 06:25 PM
I googled maptools and a few different things popped up. Which one are you using?

Just waiting patiently, 6 minutes to go, the vent info would be nice

Provos
01-17-2012, 11:09 AM
I would be very interested in this. I am very reliable and will rarely miss a game. I have played through part of RotRL so I kind of know what is going on. If you are further behind then my last group I will not spoil the great storyline. I am rather good at keeping player knowledge from messing with character knowledge.

I am familiar with both maptools and vent. I use HeroLab for character creation and I know there is a tool to convert HL to maptools.

derkapickle
01-17-2012, 05:49 PM
still looking for one more, preferably something skills-oriented, and it would be wonderful if somone was ready to play 10 pm central time tonight! if not, still, theres always next week!

AirRhino
01-18-2012, 05:44 PM
They are a good group of guys, last night was my first time playing online, and it was fun. 1 more player would round off the group nicely :)

derkapickle
01-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Trust the AirRhino. He is a rhino. In the air. He knows what he is talking about.

Johnism
01-19-2012, 04:43 AM
I would be interested in joining. I'm fairly new to RPGs and also have never used maptools so if you're willing to take on someone new let me know :)

derkapickle
01-20-2012, 06:24 PM
We are full, but thanks to everyone that left a message here and/or pmed me for your interest, maybe you can get into the next one I run!

AirRhino
01-24-2012, 10:02 PM
Game starting in 5 mins, please log into Vent

MatthewCampbell
01-24-2012, 11:00 PM
I got late..Has the game started? I am going to log in.Take me with you guys..