PDA

View Full Version : thursday night 4e LFP

Trebor
01-14-2012, 10:02 PM
My name's Rob, i've been playing 4e a while and i've decided i'm going to start a campaign of my own.

The setting is Forgotten Realms.

starting level will either be 1 or 5, we'll decide as a group.

no monstrous races (kenku, bugbears, gnolls, ect.) and no pixies.

anything wotc legal is allowed in char creation (aside from the aforementioned races)

we'll be using rumble's 4e framework on b87 with skype for voice.

the game will be on thursdays from 6-10est (this can be moved around a bit if another day or time ends up being better for the group)

This will be more of a serious game so leave your double-club wielding halfling chargezerker in the character builder

if have questions or would like to join you can contact me on skype at Trebor_thepwns

ultra_dude
01-16-2012, 05:26 AM
hey dude, i'm interested in playing via skype, i live in melbourne australia, i currently play 4e with a group but we dont play often enough for how much i enjoy the DnD. not sure about the time difference though??

Trebor
01-16-2012, 08:12 PM
yeah, the time difference would make it pretty difficult for you to play i think, unless you have a really creative sleep schedule.

AirRhino
01-16-2012, 08:30 PM
Sounds like fun if you can teach me this maptool system\

ultra_dude
01-17-2012, 01:16 AM
what time would you guys be playing??

Trebor
01-17-2012, 01:27 AM
it's in the post man.

ultra_dude
01-19-2012, 01:34 AM
i'd still give it a shot

doerrtea
01-19-2012, 02:38 AM
I'm interested. Might also have a friend interested. We love the Forgotten Realms universe. I'll mention it to him and see if the times and such suit his schedule.

What other times could be possible?

ultra_dude
01-19-2012, 03:07 AM
i might be using suspect maths but when its 6pm on thursday there (US) its like 10am on friday here (aus) and with my current schedule i can do that...

ultra_dude
01-24-2012, 08:02 PM
So is this a go or have you dropped the idea all together??

Talaeladar
01-26-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm interested in joining if you still have room. I have 15 years of D&D experience in all versions of D&D and AD&D. I also own all products that have been released, including everything for v4.0 if that's the version you've decided to use. If you are interested in letting me join, I'll check back here, or you can PM me or find me on Skype (name: talaeladar)

PS- I have MapTool b87

Billb
01-27-2012, 02:43 PM
I would be interested in joining the group. I am in CST so the only issue I would have I would not be able to log until 7 your time. I have not played 4. but I have played everything from 1st edition on up to 3.5, I am really familiar with the FR settings, that is mainly what i have played in the past with some Raven Loft and Drasgon Lance. I am new to the OLG system, for i have most of my experience as Pen and paper....