PDA

View Full Version : Shelby Township, MI - Pathfinder group looking for a 5th player.

vspieles
01-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Pathfinder group looking for a 5th player.

Group of 4 players and 1 GM looking to add a 5th player.

Someone interested in playing a healer class would be a bonus, but not necessary to join the group.

The group is using the Pathfinder Rules and the Pathfinder Campaign Setting of Golarion.

We meet and play every other Saturday from 5-10 pm in Shelby Township at 23 Mile and Van Dyke at one of the playerís home. Sometimes we play from 1-6 pm if a player has something to attend on Saturday night.

Its a non-smoking group good natured group with a mix of new players and seasoned players. There is one female in the group, so if you are an interested female player you wonít be the only female at the game table.

The group has been playing together for about a year now. All the PCs are currently 5th level. The group has chosen to do a long campaign, with the goal of characters reaching about 15th level. Game play is a good mix of role-playing and roll-playing (50/50). Character backgrounds and in game decisions drive the direction of the campaign.

Iím a GM who likes to role-play NPCs and bring lots of visuals aids, minis, and big full color game maps. A good game session to me is where everyone says ďAh do we have to stop here. And I canít wait until the next game session.Ē My goal is to have players create memorable characters that have memorable adventures.

If you are interested send me an email or post a reply and I can answer any questions you have.

Kez
01-11-2012, 10:55 AM
I'd be interested if my schedule can make it work. I've been looking for a Pathfinder group to join so I can learn the system. What is the current party mix as far as classes? What sort of rules are you using for character creation? Can you elaborate some on what the campaign is about? At least as far as things a new character would learn, obviously no DM secrets. Are you playing an Adventure path? Also, when is the next scheduled game so I can see what Saturdays your group plays on and see if my schedule fits.

cunninglybrash
04-10-2012, 08:29 PM
I was wondering if you were still looking for another, or to expand to another player? I have a friend who has been telling me a lot about pathfinder, and a co-worker who almost worked for Paizo so I know quite a bit about the system by now, but have only played 4e.

Wyrmwrath
09-28-2013, 12:07 PM
I saw your post looking for a 5th player. I would be interested in meeting and discussing if we are each a fit for what the other is looking for.
I am a fan of 3.0 D&D and have heard about but never played pathfinder. I have been gaming for decades, and have a serious craving to fill the gap left by the table top group that disintegrated years ago. I am in shelby TWP and can host.

Best contact is my cell phone 586 604 5900, or email ( wyrmwrath@yahoo.com (wyrmwrath@yahoo.com)).
Let me know if there is still an openeing and if your interested. I will be available this weekend at this point, but out of town next. A meet up during the week is fine, but I work in Sterling HTS until 10pm.

Looking forward to it!

Brian