PDA

View Full Version : Sundered Epoch: Generations - No Man's Land

Descronan
01-05-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm writing an RPG, Sundered Epoch: Generations, with the intent of publishing it. The rules are complete and I am at the point where I am moving on to the background world and artwork. In order to continue I am looking for folks who would be willing and able to play-test and provide feedback.

I will be running a series of play-tests in an episodic style. I'll have some questionnaires covering different topics such as clarity of the rules, playability, general feedback and room for improvement. And I hope to get some good, honest feedback and have some fun.

I can't offer payment, but I will credit anyone who participates in the opening cover, and when completed, I will send you a free copy of the system as thanks.

To give you an idea of scale, the SEG system is on par with d20 from a rules complexity and scale. The book is currently 285 pages, not counting future artwork and the growing background information. However, I have tried to organize the book in such a way that experienced GMs can begin playing with minimal reading and much of the book is reserved for optional rules to allow you to tweak the system to suit your needs.

If you are interested, I'd love to hear from you! Send me an email at SunderedEpoch @ hotmail.com with the subject Play-test.

I live in Seminole and can host the game or I'm willing to travel.

Thanks again,
Randal