PDA

View Full Version : Want to try D&D4e

Fenrisnorth
12-29-2011, 02:15 PM
It has come to a breaking point, I need to get back to gaming and I'll try anything to do it. So, I'm looking for one of 2 things, either a 4e game to take a weary, yet enthusiastic, long time D&Der, yet 4e beginner into the fold; or I will start a 4e game and will need players. As I'm still new to the system as it stands now, I would need some slack until I got everything down.

I haven't used online play elements like maptools before, so I would also need someone capable of helping me set that up if I am to GM. (Wow, reading this over I sound like a total tool)

Long story short, I need gaming, help a brother out, please?

Edit: OP Goodness! Get in on the ground floor! (http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-coming-of-the-flamelord)

Emerald_wind
12-30-2011, 08:00 PM
If you are interested in DMing, I'd definitely be interested in helping out. I am very familiar with D&D, 4e, Maptool, and other VT, just kinda burnt out in the whole DMing thing right now, however, I still love the game and want to play.

Let me know.

anima
12-30-2011, 11:47 PM
I would totally be interested in either playing or DMing for you. I have fair experience in DMing, and love 4e. I have never gotten MapTools working though. So if you want, I could DM if you want a play-by-post (with maps and combat) or if I can get some assistance in MapTools.

Let me know.

Fenrisnorth
12-31-2011, 01:04 AM
Cool, lets see if we can round up another player or two, then the lot of us can figure out who will do what.

Ooraka
12-31-2011, 08:08 AM
Well, some work with MapTools is mainly trial and error, and much as I would enjoy playing, I am not a big fan of play-by-post just because I am used to playing offline. I will help where I can, and will try to make this a good campaign.

Fenrisnorth
12-31-2011, 04:40 PM
Kewl, one more, anyone for last place? I've got an interesting idea for a story.

Emerald_wind
01-01-2012, 09:34 PM
We could definitely assist with Maptool, although I haven't run into every problem you can have with the program, I've had my fair share... would be worth a shot anyway. Definitely more of a VT player than a play by post player myself.

Michesp
01-02-2012, 03:38 AM
I'd be interested in playing on maptools in this but with my schedule I can only be a monthly or so member. unless we decide when the games are on a saturday/sunday since thats when I get my work schedule

Fenrisnorth
01-02-2012, 05:07 PM
All right, I've got a Obsidian Portal page for the campaign, Anyone's who is interested, just send me a message.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-coming-of-the-flamelord

Ooraka
01-03-2012, 08:08 AM
When would this be played?

Fenrisnorth
01-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Friday evenings beginning about 5:30PM PST, Saturdays, or Sundays, ending by 9PM PST. Until I get my final college schedule, that's all I can commit to.

Rathalius
01-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Okay, I'm in. Now I need to create a character...

ultra_dude
01-16-2012, 05:35 AM
hey dude still lfp? i'm interested in playing via skype, i live in melbourne australia, i currently play 4e with a group but we dont play often enough for how much i enjoy the DnD. not sure about the time difference though??