PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder - Carrion Crown Adventure Path

HeyJoe
12-29-2011, 02:29 AM
UPDATE - All spots filled. Thanks for the interest!

Greetings all. I am looking for one more player for a brand new Pathfinder campaign made up of folks who are new to the system, but not new to RPGs. I have been playing and DMing since the early 80s myself, but have only recently come to Pathfinder.

As a group we are all in our late 20s to early 40s age-wise, so we would prefer someone of that age. This group is also made up of working adults with fairly busy schedules, so we will only be meeting once or twice per month for a single marathon session (6-10 hours of gaming).

We've already run through a preliminary adventure (not part of the Carrion Crown AP), but characters are still first level. We have a barbarian, cleric, and rogue thus far. Feel free to create any class/race combo allowed by the PF core rulebooks (including Advanced Combat etc). The one exception is Gunslinger, as I am still on the fence as to whether I want firearms to exist in my version of the campaign world. Please message me or respond to this post if you are interested.

Please include your name, age, and your character's class. A brief character bio would be nice as well, but not a must. Thanks for your interest!

Finally - here is a link to the Carrion Crown Player's Guide, a free PDF with guidelines for building a character for use with this AP. Pay special attention to the character traits section!

http://paizo.com/pathfinder/adventurePath/carrionCrown/v5748btpy8j0q

-Steve B

Claive
12-29-2011, 10:30 AM
Hello Steve B,

What day of the week were you generally expecting to play this game?

Garrett (28) (Haven't settled on a class yet maybe a Dirge Bard archer... perhaps a gnome wolf rider of some type (druid, barbarian (mounted fury), Cavalier, etc... There is a barbarian / Cleric concept i have been toying with...).

cklise
12-29-2011, 11:16 AM
Steve, I've been dying (not literally) for a chance to play in a Pathfinder game ever since I bought the books, and I did buy a bunch of them. I don't have a character prepped up yet, but I lean towards gritty combat classes (fighter, ranger, rogue). It wouldn't take me long to start preparing a character. My name is Chris, and I'm 27, and unfortunately my schedule only has availability for Sunday games, or Friday games earlier in the day. I have class Saturday mornings, and I'm in a play right now that's going to consume my Friday and Saturday evenings until the end of February.

HeyJoe
01-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Hello to both of you and I apologize for not getting back to this thread sooner. The first game for the new campaign will be Saturday, January 21 starting around 12-1pm. First level characters using (for now) the slow XP progression chart.

@CKliske there very likely will be a place for you when your schedule for Saturdays frees up.

Please PM me with your Facebook invite info, assuming you have one. We have a group set up on Facebook for the campaign being the reason. Thanks again!

Claive
01-06-2012, 09:24 AM
How are you building characters? Rolling or Point buy (If point buy, then how many points?)

P.S. The p.m. you requested has been sent.

HeyJoe
01-07-2012, 02:36 AM
20 point buy or 4d6, drop the lowest number, assign scores as you see fit. I added you to the FB group, which has some additional info