PDA

View Full Version : Novice DM looking for players

Dark Cloaked Figure
12-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Hello everyone. I am looking for two to three active players who have Yahoo!IM, Skype, and/or Google IM (so I can contact you; alternatively, be one of those people who is always in the P&PG chat) for a D&D 3.5e campaign, to be played whenever we're all online at the same time.

Rules: Start at level 2. No Evil characters. No Monks, or other Oriental classes. Non-core and homebrew content must be approved on case-by-case basis (to prevent unbalancing introductions). If there are only two players, both must play two characters each, for balance reasons. To generate stats, get me on the chat, I'll roll 4d6 seven times, dropping the lowest die from each result and the lowest overall result. Starting gold is 900gp+class starting gold.

Setting (more developed than it looks):http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/atmosel/

I can be contacted here, or by my Yahoo (darth_cloaked_guy), my Skype (darthcloakedguy), or my Google IM (darthcloakedguy -at- gmail.com). Or just talk to me in the chat.

LokiwolfDM
12-29-2011, 01:57 PM
I'm interested, and I emailed you about it. :) I'm a novice too, far as dming goes.

Dark Cloaked Figure
12-30-2011, 01:12 AM
Cool! Look forward to playing with you.

nijineko
01-08-2012, 11:29 PM
how's the turnout? get enough for a game going?

Dark Cloaked Figure
01-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Not yet. So far the turnout is 1 DM (Me), 1 player (LokiWolfDM). So... yeah. Not so great.

nijineko
01-17-2012, 01:45 AM
i've found (oddly) that online games seem just as hard to get together and keep together as offline groups. weird, ne?

Apretzel
03-19-2012, 02:35 PM
i've read the rule books but new to playing. If you're still looking for players i'd like to join.

jandes2002
03-26-2012, 02:33 AM
I'm looking to play a D&D 3.5 game. I'll be trying to contact you, Dark Cloaked Figure. I figure its late posting considering this thread started in December but it won't hurt to try. I'm a veteran 3.5 player and am excited to play. After April 1st I'll be available to play after 4:30 pm (-5 est). For now I'm available after 7 pm.

lobobscurado
03-26-2012, 02:36 AM
hey! im very new to P&PG so I can not access chat at this time, in 24hours from now i should be able too. I have played D&D3.5 before and would love to join your group my skype username is loboscurado.

Dark Cloaked Figure
03-26-2012, 05:01 PM
I'd all but given up on this thread and campaign. I'm sorry for the long delay, I had moved onto other things, after months I thought nothing would come of this.

If any of you are still interested, please, let me know.

lobobscurado
03-26-2012, 09:46 PM
YES! I am intrested, you can add me on skype or pm me here

Ironhead
03-30-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm interested in playing, too. My schedule is pretty much open right now. I can be reached on Yahoo as bighammer_44.

nijineko
04-01-2012, 03:18 PM
seems some interest has turned up. i avoid offering to join games, as my average response time to a pbp (or chat game) is something on the order of 1:1-3months. ^^

i'll be interested to see how the game progresses. chat logs or synopsis here on the forums?

jandes2002
04-01-2012, 06:16 PM
I can't see myself playing pbp. Dark Cloaked Figure does require all RP be done in chat so he can archive it. I'm working with him on 2 characters. My skype is lionhoof.spiritwalker . If you've already contacted Dark Cloaked Figure and plan to play, hit me up on skype so we can get to know eachother a little, my future party members.