PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands a western / fantasy / horror / steampunk style game for play by post fun!

Friend&Peace
12-27-2011, 02:46 PM
Deadlands is a western fantasy / horror rpg game that mixes some steampunk with it. The game is set in the United States in the last quarter of the 19th century. The canonical year for the first edition of Deadlands is 1876. A later supplement, Tales o' Terror, advances the game's backstory and metaplot ahead one year, to 1877. In a Deadlands game, the Game Master is called The Marshal, and the players are called The Posse. I will be using some of the rules from Deadlands and mixing it with homebrew rules that fits best for a play by post game. If you are interested in trying something different then don't hesitate to announce it on the thread. The date of completing the first campaign will be around January 15th latest. It could be sooner depending on my schedule. I am looking for 3 to 5 Posses that are willing to enjoy this game every week and be willing to meet me in the chat room to make the character sheet as of a second time in the chat room on appointment to learn how to maintain the character sheet, how to use the die roll, and how the game plays out in a play by post format.

Fuzzy alchemist
12-27-2011, 08:04 PM
I would love to join. What times are we looking at having to meet up? I would love to play a mad scientist. Are we using classic, revised, or reloaded? The stuff for the mad scientist is cooler in revised and classic, but I am familiar with reloaded as well.