PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4E campaign for noobs, by a noob (Looking for players)

Shadowman
12-24-2011, 04:20 PM
I haven't had any luck finding any available GMs for D&D 4E games, so I'm going to try and run a game myself.

Preferably I would like to game with players who are fairly new to the system so that the game can be a learning experience for all, but any who are interested are welcome. I know the system well enough to run the game, but mistakes will be made, and understanding will be appreciated from all :)

Here is the details for the campaign:

The setting will be homebrewed, or made something established with a world map provided
The plot will loosely be based around a breakout of zombies and the dark forces behind them. A little mystery solving involved, but more of a general "Beat the darkness and save the world' idea
Keeping with the "starting out" theme for learning the system, only races and classes from the Players Handbook #1 will be used
Maptools will be used for the battle grid, and Skype will be used for audio (out of character conversation and NPC encounters)

Times are flexible, and will be worked out based on player interest. If you are interested, reply-PM-or email me (taylor.q.hall@gmail.com).

kaminoken
12-25-2011, 12:04 AM
I am essentially as noobish as you can get lol. As I just finished reading the Handbook anyways I would be very interested to play this!

Shadowman
12-25-2011, 12:48 PM
So far I've had three players interested in the game. That's all I'm wanting to have for my first game, but if anyone else is interested, still let me know just in case someone drops out.

FoolishOne9k2
12-27-2011, 01:49 AM
Sounds interesting. I've played about 10 4e games, never made it past level 5. I'm not a noob to the game, but I've never done anything past heroic.

Fenrisnorth
12-29-2011, 02:49 PM
I am very very interested, as I can't seem to find a game around here. Have been doing D&D since the mid 90's and am itching to try 4th ed (I blindly fell into the 4e hate for a few years, then decided to get with the times and loosen up)

Rathalius
01-13-2012, 06:23 PM
I am also interested in playing here, since I've been unable to find a decent game for several months. Want to get back into the fold.

ultra_dude
01-16-2012, 06:30 AM
hey dude, i'm interested in playing via skype, i live in melbourne australia, i currently play 4e with a group but we dont play often enough for how much i enjoy the DnD. not sure about the time difference though??