PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder: Carrion Crown Online

Stirling Gerbic
12-20-2011, 12:32 AM
Im looking for about 4 or 5 players (already have one that says she will play) to run through the Carrion Crown adventure path for Pathfinder RPG. At least semi-experienced players would be preferable, but I am okay with new players.

At current, I can only play on Wednesday nights and weekends due to three other games that I am currently either playing in or DMing. Times may change due to changing of times for other games.

We will use Skype to play, and perhaps one of the table top programs. A mic is needed, but a webcam is not.

Please let me know if you are interested.

scofsins
12-21-2011, 05:44 AM
i would love to join this game but could not play on sundays. but saturdays is fine and wensdays depending on the time.

Stirling Gerbic
12-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Because I forgot to mention:

Right now I am looking at running an evening game, starting at about 5 or 6pm PST and going until 9 or 10pm PST.

Stirling Gerbic
12-21-2011, 05:22 PM
To answer some questions posed via private:

Character stats will be made with 25 point buy.

1 campaign trait and 1 other trait for each character. The campaign traits can be found in the Carrion Crown players guide which can be downloaded from Paizo.com for free.

No third party races, classes or other material will be accepted. In addition, Gunslingers will not be allowed. Otherwise, any Paizo material is free game. If you have questions about something specific, let me know and I'll give a ruling on it.

scofsins
12-21-2011, 09:05 PM
how many do you have so far

Stirling Gerbic
12-21-2011, 09:35 PM
One already confirmed, and you. Looking for 2 or 3 more.

Lass
12-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Count me as super interested if the timing lines up right. I could only do Saturday so if thats where the game falls then count me in.

If your looking to use maptools I can offer up some advice as I run a Kingmaker game over that VVT as well as the occasional Pathfinder Society game.

For characters I'd be interested in playing a Witch or Cleric as needed.

Stirling Gerbic
12-22-2011, 06:29 PM
Because of new issues, looks like Wednesday is out as a play time, at least for now. One of my other games is being moved to Wednesday nights (tentatively) to keep long term players in the game. We will see if this is permanent, but it looks like the weekends will be our best time to play.

So for now: Saturdays at 5pm PST till 9pm PST. I hope that works for everyone. If so, that would be 3 players so far, one more and we are ready to go.

scofsins
12-22-2011, 09:59 PM
im good with saturday and i have a fighter type

BIGKILLA
12-24-2011, 06:23 AM
Because of new issues, looks like Wednesday is out as a play time, at least for now. One of my other games is being moved to Wednesday nights (tentatively) to keep long term players in the game. We will see if this is permanent, but it looks like the weekends will be our best time to play.

So for now: Saturdays at 5pm PST till 9pm PST. I hope that works for everyone. If so, that would be 3 players so far, one more and we are ready to go.

I would be willing to do Saturdays.I had sent you a PM a few days ago.

Stirling Gerbic
12-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Sorry BIGKILLA, I dont seem to have received any PMs from you at all. Unless I deleted it by accident, which I dont think I did.

Also, if everyone who is interested could send a contact request via Skype to sgerbicforsyth (the picture will be of Cthulhu and a lighthouse so you know you have the right one) we can get ready to start here possibly next weekend.

scofsins
12-24-2011, 01:07 PM
sent my request

Lass
12-25-2011, 02:50 PM
I believe I sent my contact info. Merry Xmas btw

Are there any guidelines for character Gen? 20 point buy?

scofsins
12-25-2011, 05:43 PM
To answer some questions posed via private:

Character stats will be made with 25 point buy.

1 campaign trait and 1 other trait for each character. The campaign traits can be found in the Carrion Crown players guide which can be downloaded from Paizo.com for free.

No third party races, classes or other material will be accepted. In addition, Gunslingers will not be allowed. Otherwise, any Paizo material is free game. If you have questions about something specific, let me know and I'll give a ruling on it.

here you go

Stirling Gerbic
12-26-2011, 12:38 AM
Sorry bout that Lass, been busy with Xmas and that. I'll send a contact request asap

scofsins
12-26-2011, 09:20 AM
do you want us to send you a copy of our characters for you to ok them

Stirling Gerbic
12-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I'd like a copy of everyones Char sheets, more to make sure nothing was missed than to ok them. As long as the char gen guidelines were followed, it should be perfectly fine.

scofsins
12-26-2011, 02:12 PM
sent my fighter to you on skpe.

whitefox
12-27-2011, 07:03 AM
I sent you a link for my own character sheet as well Stirling, message me on skype if you wish for me to send it again.

scofsins
12-27-2011, 10:36 AM
What is everyone playing

whitefox
12-27-2011, 11:27 AM
I will be doing a wizard.

Stirling Gerbic
12-27-2011, 08:07 PM
Ive gotten 2 character sheets thus far. We wont be starting this Saturday, but I think next Saturday is when we will have our first session.

Lass
12-29-2011, 04:31 PM
Sent my Cleric in a private message. Im not sure I can make the 7th with all my work/holiday travels but will certainly try. I'll know better later in the week.

scofsins
01-01-2012, 09:51 PM
So when we going to start

Stirling Gerbic
01-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Okay, sorry for the delay, Ive been busy with New Years and birthday preparations. Anyway, we have a full party now of Fighter, Cleric, Wizard and Alchemist.

If everyone can make it, our first session will be this Saturday at 5pm PST. Let me know via PM or skype if you cannot make it. If not, then we will have to reschedule for the 14th, but I wont be around on the 21st for my 21st birthday.

Stirling Gerbic
01-05-2012, 05:37 PM
So one player had to drop out due to RL. The party now contains Alchemist, Cleric and Wizard and has one open space.

If you are interested in filling the spot and can make the first session on Saturday the 7th at 5PM PST, write up a character and send it in to me by PM or Skype (sgerbicforsyth). First come, first serve.

Lorespinner
01-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Do you still need one more. If so I'll join.

Stirling Gerbic
01-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Ok, all of the character generation stuff should be on the first page of the thread. Also, send me a contact request on skype (sgerbicforsyth).