PDA

View Full Version : Player looking for online D&D 4E Campaign

Shadowman
12-19-2011, 08:43 AM
I don't know the system well enough to run a campaign yet, but I don't see many 4E games that are online. Feel free to PM me or reply here if you are running or know of an online game that has open spots. I am free most evenings, but I can work with most anything if necessary. (I am on EST, GMT-5)

Friend&Peace
12-22-2011, 03:01 AM
Would love to see a 4E game going also. I might know of an idea. Email me if you like and we can talk.

Enoich
12-22-2011, 03:00 PM
I am also intrigued about the spread of online campaigns, but like most DnD games, I find it incredibly difficult to find DMs.

Shadowman
12-23-2011, 08:21 AM
I would volunteer to DM myself, but I don't have any experience at it. I could write a decently compelling story if players would be willing to work with me as I got more comfortable running a game.

bigdiff7
01-10-2012, 07:22 PM
I'd be interested in playing and cooperate with you as DM. I personally wouldn't have a problem DM'ing I'm just not super familiar with MapTool so that would take a little time to learn.

ultra_dude
01-16-2012, 05:37 AM
hey dude, i'm interested in playing via skype, i live in melbourne australia, i currently play 4e with a group but we dont play often enough for how much i enjoy the DnD. not sure about the time difference though??

Kevin Burns
02-06-2012, 03:27 AM
I know the rule but have very little experience with D&D but I would love to play via Skype. As far as scheduling goes i'm pretty flexible. if you get something going email me.