PDA

View Full Version : Any genre, most any system. Player LFG. (NY, NY)

hinhan
12-18-2011, 08:25 PM
Hey, I moved to NYC early November & looking for a GM/Storyteller/gaming group that has room or wants another. (in person game, not play by post. haha)
I've usually played mystics, druids, witches, & sorcerers in 3.5 & PF, but have been known to play other things.
I'm up for any system really - but no Pathfinder Society stuff. I do want to try some new systems outside of the d20 bubble, but it's all good.
Also open to any theme & setting - transhuman tragedy, epic fantasy, horror, real life drama, supernatural, dark age magic, etc
Pathfinder, World of Darkness (Werewolf would be awesome), Buffy, Cerulean Seas, Eoris, Noble Wild, Ars Magica, Minimus, Polaris, Strands of Fate, Eclipse Phase, diaspora, Mystic Empyrean, Into Dreams, etc etc, there are so damn many & I want to play them all haha. I really want to try something non-d20. (I have Strands of Fate but have yet to play it)
I'm 25, laidback & easy going, mellow & sane guy. I've GMed before too, but want to be a player for a while again.
I'm in it for the character & the roleplay, the fun & the story. Let me know!

Availability-wise, I work fulltime with weekends usually open, but some evenings in the week. I live in Red Hook in Brooklyn. Up to travelling anywhere in Manhattan, & part of BK.

themazecontroller
12-19-2011, 06:20 AM
You're in luck friend.

I encourage you to check out Bad Wong Fun (http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/bad-wrong-fun) since we are recruiting players fot our new game starting in Jan.

Then email me at the.maze.controller @ gmail dot com with your questions and I will be happy to help out.

ThunderJoe
01-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Hello there. We currently have a group that is meeting on Weds nights in Manhattan. We use the pathfinder system and we are currently starting a campaign which we are currently developing. We are trying to do mostly roleplay with combat tossed in just for a reason to bring all those shiny dice. Let me know if you are available. I look forward to hearing from you.