PDA

View Full Version : Like to write? (let's focus on some story :D)

Pungent
12-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Looking for: a DM/GM to run a chat based game (minimal to no voice), focusing more on story and character development; sessions should be a continuation of each other as opposed to episodic.

I'm player, but I'm also willing to take turns running campaigns as a long term solution.

System: Any system is acceptable, though I may be learning it (quickly). I'd love to see some shadowrun or fate.

Genre: I have Post Apocalyptic listed as a genre, but I'm really open to most anything.

Availability: (EST) Any weekday after 3:00 PM and completely free on Weekends.

Online Software Used: Any chat client, really. I've used mIRC, MSN, and Skype as mediums and am willing to download additional tools if it benefits the game.

I find it difficult to find players and GMs who are focused on writing when it comes to role playing. Hopefully I can find some like minded individuals. :D

PeterDracos
12-19-2011, 11:01 PM
I've been trying to set up a space opera with Fate to run on the weekends. The time translation is a bit wonky - no DST where I am, for one thing. My last game started at 4 PM ET Saturdays and ran till about 11 or 12. It worked pretty well, though it meant I was waking up at 5 or 6.

Diaspora and Bulldogs both look pretty interesting.

Sent from my SHW-M250K using Tapatalk

Pungent
12-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Any luck with it at all? Hoping to join or start a game soon. Never done Space Opera before, though it sounds interesting.