PDA

View Full Version : Kyber's Harvest a Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play by Post Campaign

Friend&Peace
12-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Salutations adventurers! I am searching for 4 reliable roleplayers that can meet once a week at www.playbyposting.com (http://www.playbyposting.com) forums to enjoy Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 mini-campaigns.

Your requirements to join.

1. Be reliable to meet at a certain time once per week here at the site with the group. We will discuss this in the chat room as a group on which day is best to meet for everyone.

2. Be patient as this is my first Dungeons & Dragons game since 1984 when I played Chainmail. In otherwords, we will go slowly on making sure we create an ideal character sheet for everyone, understand the dynamics of Play by Post games, and agree on the campaigns we will enjoy.

3. Be willing to get to know the other roleplayers so that we can form a great unity / group when campaigning in the future.

4. Understand the meaning of "Patience is a Virtue". I emphasize on this because Play by Post games take time to create and host. For example: If it is one roleplayers turn to reply to a situation and it takes a few days then the other roleplayers will have to understand and not complain how slow the game is going. What I will do is email everyone to let them know a new post has been added to the campaign so you don't have to check in consistently to see where we are at.

5. Understand that I may have to step out occassionally to tend to my family. Long story short, I am a caretaker of very sick family members. In the meantime if the game goes on a pause then chat with your friends / roleplayers in the chat room and I will be back soon to continue with the actions.

6. Be polite, cooperative, and helpful to each other. Show patience, honesty, creativity, and imagination!

Okay now that we have that out of the way, I want to start our campaign called " Kyber's Harvest". We need to have 1 cleric, 1 ranger or fighter, 1 rogue, and 1 mage. It has to be this way to be most effective in each campaign in the future. Please decide what you want to be and post below the race, class, and name so we can go to the next step and create a character sheet. Also first come first serve! Thanks for reading all this and in the next introduction I will tell you more about who I am and what kind of DM you will have for as long as you wish. Perhaps even a lifetime if you can dedicate the time.

Join us at www.playbyposting.com (http://www.playbyposting.com)

nijineko
12-13-2011, 12:53 AM
sooo... why not host the game here?