PDA

View Full Version : Unnamed Campaign - Open to running many different games.

Astartes
12-06-2011, 03:54 PM
I am looking to start a new group in the Toledo area after the first of the year (2012).

Four players total is ideal.

Right now, Friday evenings or Sunday afternoons would be the target times to play.

The game will be generally low-powered and excessive power-gaming is discouraged.

Games I would be interested in running:
Warhammer 40k RPG: Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch
Hackmaster
d20 Modern (James Axler's Outlanders/Deathlands inspired).
Pathfinder
D&D 2nd ed. Dark Sun or Planescape. (Willing to convert these to d20 if preferred).

Anyone interested? If so, please let me know.

It would also be nice if we had a place to play. I am not currently able to host at this time (maybe in the near future. Does anyone know of any good places to play?

Scoti_Garbidis
12-07-2011, 07:22 PM
I am interested in joining the game. I have experience with AD&D 2nd Edition, 3.0/3.5 D&D and Pathfinder. I am also interested in Hackmaster as I am a Kenzer Co. fan. I also might be able to provide a gaming space if we can meet in advance and figure if there are any crazy people in the group.

Astartes
12-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Great, so far you're the first response. My goal right now is to try to get this going by the 2nd or 3rd week of January at this point. If you have any additional players you know who would want to join, just let me know.

Scoti_Garbidis
12-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Unfortunately all the players I know live at least an hour West of Toledo but I will talk to some friends who don't currently play and some co-workers and see if they might be interested.

Astartes
12-11-2011, 04:34 PM
I am working on getting a couple additional players. Are you more interested in the newest Hackmaster Basic or 4th edition? I have the Player's Handbook and DM Guide for the 4th edition.
My email address Fangdelicious [at] gmail [dot] com if you'd like to discuss further.

Keos
01-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Hey! I would be interested in joining you chaps with D&D. I don't know how to play, but I catch on early. 2e and 3.5e is preferred but I'm open to anything. I heard 4e is just simplified and no RP what-so-ever, but I can't judge since I've only seen it played once.

Astartes
01-10-2012, 05:22 PM
We'd be glad to have you join.
If you know of anyone else who's interested, please let me know. I would like to have at least 3 players.

We're thinking about trying Hackmaster Basic. I have been reading the rules and it falls somewhere between 2e and 3.5e rules-wise.
It's not silly like the previous edition of Hackmaster.

I'll be looking to meetup with everyone in the next couple weeks to make sure everyone gets along and to discuss what kind of gaming style we're interested in playing.

Please contact me at my email address 'Fangdelicious [at] gmail [dot] com' so we can coordinate.