PDA

View Full Version : World of Darkness: Something Old, Something New...

Forgotten.Curse
12-04-2011, 10:24 PM
I looking to start and GM a world of Darkness game. I can run most of the New WoD games, but currently only have VtM 20th, so this would the limit of what I can run is a Masquerade or Some kind of (New) World of Darkness (Can do a limited mixed nWoD game but One Systems Rules will have overriding authority over others). Ideally I would like to run in Person in the North of Dallas area. (Game may be held in the Lewisville Area) ***Update***(12/09/2011): Starting a Masquerade game (on Skype) Camarillia, Neonate Level (Base+35 XP), Semi Open Adventure, Using VtM 20th Adversary Edition, Saturday Evening Game (6-11 Eastern, Time range); May still be available for local WoD games. (Plano, TX)

levi_will
12-05-2011, 06:03 PM
A friend and I would be willing to join if it was run online, we're free every weekend, usually.

Forgotten.Curse
12-05-2011, 09:12 PM
As previously said, I would be willing to run online, just would like a few more players. Any particular preferences? (like which systems)

Alucard
12-06-2011, 06:16 AM
I'd be willing to join the face to face group, if its the classic world of darkness.

Zaidensworth
12-06-2011, 09:52 AM
I am interested in a face to face group. I played a few sessions in Vampire: the Masquerade, but that was years ago. I look forward to your reply.

Alucard
12-06-2011, 09:59 AM
I am interested in a face to face group. I played a few sessions in Vampire: the Masquerade, but that was years ago. I look forward to your reply.

I've good to go with VtM, HtR, DtF and Vampire the Dark Ages or Dark Ages Vampire line. I've run all of those and I'm most comfortable and its my favorite is Demon the Fallen.

Forgotten.Curse
12-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Right now with Classic or Old Wod, I am limited running Masquerade as Intended. (With nWod, I can do everything except for Geist)

Alucard
12-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Right now with Classic or Old Wod, I am limited running Masquerade as Intended. (With nWod, I can do everything except for Geist)

Ahh.. ok. Well. thanks anyhow. I dislike the new world of darkness ( I have all the books, which I will be selling soon). Good luck with the group.