PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some players in Hartford/New Britain area

Malkyn
11-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi everyone! We've been trying to get a campaign off the ground for some time, have had a few starts, but nothing's taken off due to a lack of players. Right now there's a Dungeons and Dragons 4E Feywild oriented campaign ready to go, as well as a few other side projects that can be kick started at any time.

We're pretty relaxed, and are looking for intelligent, mature (but not too mature ... where's the fun in that) players, or even someone that'd like to DM on a regular, weekly basis. We have Saturday nights free for gaming, and would prefer to host, as long as you're not allergic to cats.

Thanks for checking this out, and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Pard
11-25-2011, 09:28 AM
I might be game. I don't currently have the 4e books in a hard copy but I do have them in PDF and with that DnDi subscription.

Would need a bit more on the time of the game and length. I'm from Manchester so I don't want to commute for a short game.

Malkyn
11-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Usually we get together around 6pm or so, and play until we get tired for the night, usually 4 or 5 hours later. Either we will order take out or I will cook something for everyone. The campaigns themselves can go on for quite some time, and none of us have any issues with swapping DMs and keeping the same setting going so that new characters aren't needed.

Malkyn
12-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Just a bump! Still looking for people

Rompastomp
07-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Are you still running games? I'm interested in finding a group for d&d, as i can't make the times for my old group 8(. I can dm occasionally and be a player!

SaltTheGrave
07-18-2013, 09:18 PM
idk If your still gaming or not but if you are please let me know just moved here look for a group to game with

acs123
09-23-2013, 08:41 PM
Is this group still active?