PDA

View Full Version : Scales of War (D&D 3.5) [WI]

Apostasy
11-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Looking for players in Northeastern Wisconsin (Fox Valley area) for a new D&D 3.5 campaign! We currently have 1 DM and 1 player and are looking to make a group of about 4 or 5 dedicated players. I am an experienced DM with over 5 years of experience in the 3.5 system. Our one player is new to the system, but has played AD&D in the past.

We would be looking to play biweekly (every other week) and on weekends. The campaign will be starting the week of December 11th, 2011 or earlier if we finalize our player base. Please PM me with further details!

Aoibin
11-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Hi! I am in Neenah and am very interested in your group. I have limited time and am only available every other week, so I would need to see if your rotation falls with mine. (If you are starting the week of the 11th, what weekend are you looking at, the 9-11th, or the 16-18th?) What night are you looking at playing? I am a parent and student, and have been playing since AD&D, so I am very experienced. Please let me know. You can message me here or email me at oheimhin@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
~ John

Apostasy
11-30-2011, 02:54 PM
Our first session is scheduled for December 10th from 2 - 8 PM. We have 3 players already committed and we are waiting on a few more responses from players. There are still spots open if anyone else is interested, but I would need to know by December 3rd!

Apostasy
12-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Last call! Our first session starts tomorrow!