PDA

View Full Version : New World of Darkness Storyline Ideas

Krevon
11-21-2011, 11:21 AM
I am running my first NWoD and I've been wondering how some more experienced players and storytellers ideas.

MortonStromgal
11-22-2011, 10:51 AM
The first time I ran nWOD we ran a one shot ghost story with the PCs all mortals. What type of characters do you have?

Krevon
11-22-2011, 01:11 PM
They are all mortals, I've ran one session that introduced them with a ghost story. It turned lethal when a ghost of a father that murdered his family possessed an NPC Paranormal Investigator. I've been writing like the group will respond to weird happenings in the area and spread out the type of supernatural beings they encounter. I guess I was wondering if I should stick with haunted houses for a while, until they get some experience under their belt.

MortonStromgal
11-25-2011, 12:25 PM
I would just run with it until it reaches a natural point to change it. For example in my first time out all the PCs died in the ghost story save one - who found out the ghost was actually a vampire and got turned into a Nosferatu. Everyone else made Vampire characters and we continued on.

Krevon
11-26-2011, 06:51 AM
The second session I have planned will revolve around native american shaman attempting to drive away cattlemen and a farmer who have ignored warnings and began to develop sacred land.

Then the next I have in mind is a Friday the 13th type slasher.