PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Adventure Path

mathrym
11-19-2011, 03:39 PM
Hi there,

I am looking for an online group to play through a Pathfinder Adventure Path, preferably Curse of the Crimson Throne or Second Darkness. I could GM, but would prefer to run a PC. I could do any evening besides Thursday or Sunday. Let me know if you are interested!

Trexnco
11-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Im totally interested and have experience with both programs. If I can lay claim to a class, Id like to try my hand as a cavalier.

Anwesh
11-23-2011, 07:32 PM
I would like to play too, if possible. I have played many tabletop RPGs. I have only just installed Skype and MapTool, so I have little experience with these.

I live in the UK (GMT +0). A weekday evening game or a Sunday game would be good for me.

I am just about to start playing Crimson Throne in another game, so I wouldn't be able to play that now.

derkapickle
11-23-2011, 08:10 PM
I and a buddy of mine would both love to play. We are currently in a tuesday night rise of the runelords, so thats no good for us, and I cant gm this one because i am GMing the aforementioned rise of the runelords game. Id love to hop into yours as an inquisitor though, so let me know your thoughts!

Lass
11-28-2011, 04:33 PM
If the game falls on a Thurdsday, Fri or Saturday Im game

maxham51
11-29-2011, 10:52 AM
I can do Most week days except Wednessday - I can't do Saturday or Sunday.

Lass
11-29-2011, 10:56 AM
Booooo... Im guessing its dead on arrival as Mathrym hasnt responded since his original posting. Can anyone else step up as a GM?

BastardKing
12-15-2011, 04:05 PM
I would be interested too, but don't know how to GM pathfinder.