PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere in Greyhawk on a dark and stormy night...

Zippee
11-17-2011, 09:02 AM
Our group is currently in the planning stages ofa bi-monthly (ish) startup campaign for D&D3.5, hopefully to be up and running after the holiday season :rolleyes:- this was going to be essentially the Shackled City AP but that plan has had to be heavily modified due to player experience, so while it will feature elements of that it will not be limited to that arc. Or possibly have nothing to do with it all...:biggrin:

Anyway we are looking for a couple of extraplayers who would fit into our group - male and female and ranging from mid 20s to mid 50s in age. I've been playing since 1978 whilst others only started in the last year or so, thus we can and will accommodate most levels ofexperience. :)

Our games are pretty relaxed, sociable and fun; not much here for power-gamers or munchkins :-) I guess we'd say about 50/50 roleplay/combat and we don't do am-dram narrative angst stuff.:eek:

Currently we also play on Thursday evenings - a mixture of games but RP wise usually Cthulhu, D&D 3.5, AD&D 2.5 or Pathfinder (currently we're playing D&D3.5 in an episodic game centred around the Paizo Falcon's Hollow area). This gets mixed up with other board and wargames from time to time.

Anyway if anyone’s in the area and interested, give me a shout and we’ll see if we can work something out.:cool:

Cheers

Zippee