PDA

View Full Version : Kingmaker AP

BornofHate
11-15-2011, 02:52 PM
Currently in book 2 of 6 at level 6.
We meet most every week.
Our group experience levels range from 6 months to 15 years. We are a fun loving bunch but like to get down to business. The out of game personalities meshing well is top priority. (My girlfriend would appreciate a bit more estrogen at the table but its not a must have)
Ages 25+ please but it mostly depends on the individual.

If you have knowledge of this AP, please do not message me. Only first timers for this campaign PLEASE

Chronosnight
11-16-2011, 07:04 AM
What time of day do you start playing?

BornofHate
11-16-2011, 09:13 AM
When we play on Fridays we start at roughly 6/6:30 and play till 2 the latest. If we have to move it to Saturdays because of a scheduling conflict we usually start at two and play till whenever (usually no later than 12p).

I should note that being relatively longer sessions, players are expected to bring either cash for food or a sack of food. My pantry is not a buffet.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

I should also note that I have 2 cats and a dog. So if you have allergies, unfortunately, this probably won't work out. Unless you own an asian restaurant and we can shoo the cats out the back door while my girlfriend is not looking. The dog I'm keeping.