PDA

View Full Version : Hi looking for player willing to test Alpha stage pen and paper game.

sissyboyv
11-14-2011, 03:42 PM
Hi I am looking for players willing to test an Alpha stage pen and paper game via the internet. It is fantasy based. Please do write me here or at sissyboyv skype. If people are looking to have fun and new experience please do contact me or post contact information here. I really do wish to find fellow pen and paper enthusiasts looking for a nice fantasy rpg experience. Thank you for reading.

nijineko
11-19-2011, 02:23 PM
some details as to nature of fantasy setting, rules mechanics, and style mix, please?

sissyboyv
03-10-2012, 08:38 PM
What I am trying to do is something like a D&D type game with a d6 so far, which basically the world forms around the players. They choose a few custom spells that if they are not thought out completely they will lead to failure, or if way too strong will be balanced with consequences on failed casts. The D6 will be used for failed to do an action or successful to do an action. There will be no levels but gear that lets you choose what stats to increase and the stats correspond to certain things that are unlocked. For example the intelligence unlocks more spells to be casted and etc.

nijineko
03-18-2012, 01:42 AM
ahah. i'd forgotten that i had replied to this thread. hence the puzzled tone of my pm. ^^ but thanks for prompting me to check the boards! i'll wait till you reply to my pm or however. =D