PDA

View Full Version : General nWoD or Changeling: The Lost, GM L/F Players

gordona8
11-14-2011, 03:17 AM
Group is full, keeping this up for when we need new players!

My name is Ashley and I am looking for 4-5 players to GM over Skype and Maptools. The system would be nWoD but I am not sure if it would be a series of sas adventures or an actual campaign. It might even be both. It has been recommended to me that a new group start off with little adventures first to get a feel for one another. That sounds like a good idea to me.

To start, the story would either be Changeling or just a general WoD game with mortals interacting with the supernatural world. We can try the other species' out, but only after I've gotten a chance to know ya'll and only with the sas to start. I do not want to **** up the group with my ignorance on those other species.

I am going to search for players by adding all these people to a Skype group specifically for potential group members. There, we will discuss availability, play styles, rules, etc. I will only play with those people that I get along with... So... just because you are one of the first five people that find me, does not mean I'll say "I'll DM for you".

Game will probably be about three hours long and once a week if it can be managed.

You can find me on skype, my name there is ashleyagordon. You could also post here or send me a PM but it will take me a much longer time to see it.