PDA

View Full Version : Darkness In the suburbs

Bloodangel
11-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Looking to get a CoC campaign going tried getting one in rl but every seems to be afraid of it.

I am looking to get this going in a week or 2. Thursdays or Fridays CST. roughly around 6pm-9/10pm. Highly skill based and alot of talking and investigation with little combat.

So heres the basic Run down.
Players(investigators) Will be starting in New York 1920's.
using Chaosiums 6e rule set. All investigators must take a professional Occupation( anything that deals with investigation, ie news reporter/cop/solider/ FBI agent etc... You dont have to play those but something where your characters work would be an actual investigator). This is going to be a purist campaign( I am not about killing pcs just to kill them). If you play your cards right and do what your supposed to do everything will be fine.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

fmitchell
11-14-2011, 10:34 PM
By "purist" do you mean in the Trail of Cthulhu "no hope" sense? Or (from context) a largely investigative game where monsters are rare and best run from?

Bloodangel
11-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Chances are if a bbeg shows up there is no hope. its high investigation combat is minimal depending how players act. I will not send goo after players atleast in early stage of the game.