PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio, TX - D&D 3.5 Shackled City AP Seeking Players

airwalkrr
11-12-2011, 02:53 PM
I am looking for at least one new player for my Monday night Shackled City campaign to replace some lost players. The campaign is set in Eberron and uses the 3.5 rules. Most 3.5 sources are available for character creation. The player characters are currently level 6 so we have not gotten very far into the campaign. This would be a great time to jump in.

The party currently includes a kalashtar soulknife, a half-elf fighter/wizard with the dragonmark of storm, and a new incoming player who has yet to create a character. A character with trapfinding and a character with healing would be ideal. Contact me on this thread or via PM for information.

Vilarus
11-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Hi, I am interested in your game. I generally don't have anything going on Mondays so that works well for me. I haven't played actual 3.5 in about two years (been playing Pathfinder), but I played it for a lot of years. I would like to see any house rules you have and know any other specifics about the game. I'm playing a healer right now in my other long standing game so I'd have to go with a rogue type for filling out what you're missing.

You can contact me at: vilarus@yahoo.com

airwalkrr
11-14-2011, 12:42 PM
Vilarus, I have sent you an email with some specifics on the game. Glad to hear you are interested!