PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Mercenaries

kyuss11
11-11-2011, 09:27 PM
The game will start at 6pm-10,11pm eastern standard time on Saturdays
1.The game medium is Maptools version b.87,we also use Rumble's latest framework.Skype is a must
for communication on attacks etc. chat we use for role playing or viceversa.Don't worry if you do not know how to get or use these,very simple to get and teach.New comers are welcome:)
2.Character starting status 4th level
3.Starting funds will be whats left after equipping character
4.Character classes that we have are {Eladrin Wizard,Human Rogue,Elf archer,Half-Elf warlock,Minatour Barbarian}however we need a healer class.
5.The method that players should create character is using ddi character builder would be nice, but the players handbooks will do.Need to be able to submit it to me for review and token creation.
6.The game will have alignment of good origin, and weight restrictions will be enforced,this is a real roleplaying kind of campaign where a 1,000 cp will weigh 100lbs, so yes you better get a wagon to haul it lol.
7.I will allow multi-classing if the player can incorporate a healer as well.
8.The maptools has the die rolling into the game, but the dm will have hidden die rolling for certain situations.
9.There will be some home brewed rules that I have implemented in 4e from 2e, mostly like the % die and random roles for treasure and creatures attacking who.I like to have some randomness so its fun and exciting for everyone.
10.Character background is required to a degree, just the basics and then later we can talk about goals that you might want to achieve and then adapt then with the campaign.
11.The only restrictions that I can think of would be your level of DnD knowledge and no evil characters.
12.The background for the campaign is Forgotten realms.The party is in the middle of a campaign,but a lot left to do so its a good time to start.
13.RP/Combat ratio will basically depend on the party situation,we could have several encounters or maybe 1 with a lot of role playing.If everyone is having fun and the pace is decent then my goal as a dm is accomplished
14.So if you are interested please have the following downloaded and ready"Maptools b87 version,skype or ventrilo is better and Hamachi which is used to connect.If you don't know or have these I will be happy to show and help you,takes less than 5 minutes to set-up
My email is gbogy11@hotmail.com or you can contact me here on this site. Thanks http://forums.rptools.net/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

doerrtea
11-12-2011, 02:30 AM
Is Saturday the only day this game is capable of running?

kyuss11
11-12-2011, 02:45 AM
Yes,Unfortunately,however I do have 1 on 1 sessions for characters that leave party and go off on there own for a bit and then regroup.I like to do this cause it gives the player a chance to focus on story and character personality and not just battles etc..

doerrtea
11-12-2011, 03:25 AM
So your saying I could participate in some Saturday games and keep my character progressing in some 1on1 sessions? Like a part time party member? Cause I could definitely create a character to fill a role like that.

kyuss11
11-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Well,I would rather you try and be present to play the sessions,but what players have done is through the week we get together and role play there characters outside the party,some of my players have more than one character.While one character is in the party they can set-up new stuff for the other character.I also have Prestige Point system that awards you for good role play,strategy,attendance etc.You can use these points to buy round,encounter and permanent abilities like picking up a new feat or power for a theme etc.

doerrtea
11-12-2011, 08:08 PM
I'll probably have to pass. I don't wanna be that guy that shows up erratically and my Saturdays are just to unpredictable.

Hope you guys enjoy your game. If you start a new game during the weekdays or anything send me a message. I super eager to get a 4e campaign going again.

Bloodangel
11-13-2011, 01:37 PM
Is a leader role paramount for a person to join? leaders or classes with healing is very minimal. Pots should be utilized more. I Play a paladin if you are still looking for a player it has some healing and is able to play as a defender.

kyuss11
11-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Actually we have obtained a healer,but are you set on a paladin,because as long as we can convert some way for you to join...hmm.Actually you would be a neat addition to the later story after this module.I plan on bringing the party north in the Icewind Dale region.We have a low level necromancer that perhaps you might want to vanquish to get you started if your still interested?Oh and yes a defender is needed at the moment!

Bloodangel
11-15-2011, 06:40 PM
Let me know ill roll up a character with ddi builder. I'd love to join if you have room.

kyuss11
11-15-2011, 11:00 PM
Hey Bloodangel,please send me your skype name so we can talk :)

Bloodangel
11-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Skype name is RedThrist

Emerald_wind
11-19-2011, 08:18 PM
So is the game full now? If not I would be interested.

kyuss11
11-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Yes,sorry the game is full.