PDA

View Full Version : Making a new online group.

Pride
11-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Salutations

I'm fairly new to pen and paper role play and can't honestly say that I have a lot of experience. However, I've started reading a lot about it and am a serious player. I have several years of experience in story roleplaying behind me, but nothing that involves rolling dice. Currently I'm trying to find a new group to play with.

I'm looking for a DM and about 3 players. I'm fairly open to any world we can play with, studying a new world doesn't take that much time as I found out (If its not in many books.) so I would be quite fine with any.

As for the software used... well, I'm open for anything that is free out there. Just tell me what to download and it won't be a problem.

PM or reply to this thread, if you would like to start a new group together.

Anwesh
11-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Hi, Pride. I live in Hampshire, UK. I have been playing tabletop RPGs for many years. I am looking to play a game via Skype & Maptool.

My favourite systems are Exalted, Pathfinder and Shadowrun.

doerrtea
11-13-2011, 08:03 PM
I'm looking for a game as well. I'm not familiar with many systems besides 4e, any setting is good with me and any weekday works. If you get a group together that'd like to play 4e please email or msg me.

Atlas500
11-17-2011, 09:47 AM
If you put together a group lemme know, as I'd love to be in on the action too.

swimbackdanman
11-28-2011, 09:40 PM
I will gladly DM this group if you still need a DM. Let me know who all would be interested. I would want to use skype, and maybe maptools or just video chat. Probably would be heavier on the role-play and lighter on the visual aids. I would probably use D&D 3.5 as I am the most familiar with it. However, pathfinder would not be a huge leap, and I could play that as well if people prefer. Let me know whoever might be interested. I prefer weekdays, such as Monday or Tuesday night preferebly, but I have tons of free time right now. Let me know!

maxham51
11-28-2011, 10:22 PM
I would also be interested in playing, I am free most weekdays in the afternoon and evening except Wednesdays. I have enough material in 3.5 to develop and run a character thou I would prefer pathfinder as I am more familure with that system. I also have the main books and some characters developed for 4e. I am familiar with some other game systems but it look like this is headed the D&D route.
I ususally have my PM turned off so please email me if something gets going.

Anwesh
11-29-2011, 07:49 AM
swimbackdanman, thank you for the offer to GM for us. My main concern is the time zone difference. I live in the UK (GMT +0). I could be available on weekday evenings or on Sundays.

Of the game systems, I would prefer Pathfinder. Thanks.

Lass
11-29-2011, 09:59 AM
I too would be interested in a Pathfinder game depending upon the time. Skype and Maptools preferred.

lordofyesteryear
12-01-2011, 11:43 AM
If there's still room I'd like to get involved. Pathfinder seems to be the preference at the moment so I'll cast one more vote for it.

spotlight
12-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Zounds! Looks like you Brits got a game on. Would yall like a true blue Texan involved? I don't know much about Skype or Maptools and I'm aware (now) that i'm a loosy GM, but i can role play with the best and worst. Drop a line. Have character, will act.

Dark Maiden
12-02-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm interested, PM me if you have room. EST here, but I can, pretty much, play any time of day.