PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun 4E

Major Doom
11-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Looking to form a Shadowrun 4E group, which I will host out of my apartment in Queens.

Time: Every other Saturday, Noon or 1 PM.

Type of players: Mature, respectable, and clean. There is no age minimum or maximum, but be aware that Shadowrun is designed for mature gamers. All levels of experience are invited for the game, but please have experience with role playing games (whether D&D, WoD, etc.)

System: Shadowrun 4E (using 20th Anniversary Rulebook), along with supplemental books such as Arsenal, Attitude, Augmentation, Runner's Companion, Street Magic, Unwired, Seattle 2072, with during gameplay options from War.

Description: Setting will be Seattle in the 2070s. The game will be a healthy mix of combat, intrigue, investigation, and roleplaying.

If you are interested, please feel free to PM/email me.

DrPersons
11-10-2011, 10:50 PM
If you don't mind hosting an online game I would be more than happy to join! I have been playing Shadowrun for two years and RPGs in general for 7

Major Doom
11-13-2011, 12:51 PM
If you don't mind hosting an online game I would be more than happy to join! I have been playing Shadowrun for two years and RPGs in general for 7

Unfortunately I currently wish to run the game in-person. But I'll look into it as an option.

Hypnosis
05-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Are you still running this game?