PDA

View Full Version : TX-Garland DnD 4e Campaign Looking for Players

kavvov
11-05-2011, 05:11 PM
I am an experienced GM (20+ years) with a stable core group of players who are looking to add a couple of new members for our next 4e DnD campaign (homebrew). We are all guys in our late 20s to early 40s with careers and families who get together every other Saturday afternoon--evening to have some fun.
We have run several other 4e campaigns in the past and they have tendency to be fast paced epics with continuous storylines, recurring villians, some intrigue, good player interaction and plenty of combat. I've been DM/GMing a long time and I'm real big on player freedom. I want players to make what ever they really want to play--any concept, from any book--and I will tweak my encounters to provide an appropriate level of challenge.
We are open to pretty much anybody, regardless of experience level or gender, as long as you can be mature, watch your language (small children in the house), and not take yourself too seriously. If your are interseted PM me soon as we are hoping to start in the weeks or two.

jalrid
11-06-2011, 11:23 AM
I’m very interested in participating in your game. I’m currently running a group but I’m interested in playing in the game too. I am 43 years old and the requirements for my game are similar to yours. I also have small children too so I completely understand how to work within that environment. I have been gaming for approximately 30 years, but I spent most of that time running. Please contact me at your earliest convenience my name is Johnny Alrid and please feel free to contact me at any time. jalrid@hotmail.com (jalrid@hotmail.com) & 972-679-7812

scifipoinsettia
11-06-2011, 04:43 PM
What time do you guys meet? I am interested but I teach until 5 on Saturdays so I would not be able to get there until 5:30. :/

-Karen

rdsmith4
11-08-2011, 01:17 AM
I have 3 players and myself who game in Princeton every other Saturday using 4th Ed. I will admit that we are an older group, 3 of us are over 60, and my wife plays slowly, but if you are interested in joining groups, let me know at:
rdsmith42000@yahoo.com

wbrandel
11-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Me and my daughter are interested in playing. If you still have openings, please let me know. E-mail: willrpg@yahoo.com . I am 38 and my daughter is 17.