PDA

View Full Version : D&D4E w/ Maptools & Skype Wednesdays @ 7pm GMT

Nazim
11-03-2011, 05:53 PM
We're starting a War of the Burning Sky campaign from scratch. We're using themes, and the DM gives a free expertise and defense feat later in heroic tier. We're using epicwords.com to support the campaign, and post there pretty actively throughout the week. Please go to http://www.epicwords.com/campaigns/1942 and request to join if interested.

Nazim
11-07-2011, 09:08 AM
Thanks for your interest, and sorry if this disappoints you, but the campaign filled up really fast. I wish you the best of luck in finding a game. If we need more players (again), I will update this thread.

doerrtea
11-09-2011, 04:58 PM
If theres a waiting list for backups I'd like to be on it?

Nazim
11-10-2011, 12:43 PM
If we have an opening, we'll come back to this thread (along with others posted at the RPTools forum, at the Tangle Web, and Enworld) to look for more players. Subscribing to the thread might be the best way to go.

Nazim
12-04-2011, 08:36 AM
This gaming group is looking for a new player again. Currently, the second level party is composed of a warlock, a warlock|swordmage, a warlord, and a paladin|runepriest, so we are in need of a controller. At the moment, the party lacks a good passive perception and has little to no sneaking ability, nor ritual casting (although the warlock plans on covering that soon). Other details are in the original post of this thread.

Hillsy
12-05-2011, 05:40 AM
Quick question. Is that Skype for voice or just for text-chat?

Nazim
12-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Sorry, the vacancy is filled. Future vacancies will be posted in this thread.

For future reference, Maptools includes chat, so the only benefit Skype adds is voice/video. We use it for voice.