PDA

View Full Version : Potential Pathfinder campaign

fubblesthebabycow
11-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to gauge interest in a possible Pathfinder RPG campaign to be played at my home in Kittanning, PA. We would try to meet every other Saturday night from 8 until around midnight. I would probably be running an adventure path like Carrion Crown, but could be convinced to run another if there was strong interest.

Contact me if you have some interest. I may also allow virtual players to participate if I can't fill up enough chairs around the table.

Bob

fubblesthebabycow
11-04-2011, 08:46 AM
I live in a somewhat remote part of western Pennsylvania, and I'm not counting on being able to get five or six face to face players, so I am ready for the eventuality of virtual players if needed. We will be using a digital projector for the battle map, and remote players can connect to the map either via webcam, or VTT software (we use MapTools presently, but I may be buying D20 Pro soon). We will use Skype for the VOIP, with maybe some videoconferencing if necessary. I'm hoping it will actually be a pretty cool gaming setup.

Xzaral
11-08-2011, 07:30 PM
I'd be interested in trying this out online if you still have room. I currently play on Sundays with a player using Skype and it works out pretty well. The every other week would conceivably work out well also, depending which Saturdays (I work every other weekend). Which set of weekends would it be, if I may ask?

fubblesthebabycow
11-10-2011, 09:02 AM
I'd be interested in trying this out online if you still have room. I currently play on Sundays with a player using Skype and it works out pretty well. The every other week would conceivably work out well also, depending which Saturdays (I work every other weekend). Which set of weekends would it be, if I may ask?

What weekends we play depend largely on the player's schedules. We may start playing on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, but if we skip a game, we may land on the 2nd and 4th saturday for a while. The availability for online play is going to depend on how many f2f players I can bring to the table. If there are any open spots (which I suspect there will be), I can definitely fit you in.

More to follow as I hear (or don't hear) from more potential players. Thanks for responding!